There’s no better way to spice up your afternoon
First Comes First; Making Cannabis Butter:
(If you already have some available, you can skip this)
First, the cooking ratio: Utilize approximately 1 cup of butter (2 US standard sticks) for every ½ ounce of your cannabis.
- Begin with spreading your ground nuggets, shake or trim evenly onto a baking sheet with baking paper. Preheat your oven to 240 Degrees Fahrenheit/115 Degrees Celsius, and bake for about 40-50 minutes. Your pot will turn out very dry, but this is the result you want.
- In a medium cooking pan, heat up 1-2 quarts of water and allow this to get hot. Once ready, throw in your sticks of butter (remember, 2 sticks for ½ ounce weed). Keep the heat on medium-low to slowly melt the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add in those dank buds you just decarbed in the oven. Stir the mixture from time to time. Allow it to cook on your lowest heat setting for 2½-3½ hours.
- Once the mixture has slow cooked long enough, take a cheesecloth and place it over a bowl big enough to hold your batch of butter. Pour the mixture over the cheesecloth and into the bowl carefully. Wrap the cheesecloth and give it a squeeze to extract any remaining oil.
- Let the mixture cool for about 45 minutes, then place it in the fridge to cool further. When you put this THC laden concoction in the fridge, overtime the top layer will rise apart from the water. This is the part you are going to peel off once it’s completely separated. Be sure all extra water is scraped off and store your fresh reefer extract in a jar or air-tight container.
Let’s Start Making Our 420 Cheesecake
What you’ll need:
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Canna-butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Small bar of Dairy milk chocolate ( or something similar)
Making your Reefer Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Thoroughly grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- Remember the mixing bowl you got out in the beginning, well mix graham cracker crumbs with your melted butter and cannabutter. Press the mixture to the bottom of springform pan.
- In a different bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing it just enough. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for about an hour. Turn the oven off, and let it cool within the closed oven for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate. Add a bit of cream and stir until smooth.
- Pour on top, or decorate and serve.
- Want to get blazed? Have two slices 🙂