Looking for ways to use your cannabutter in everyday cooking? Stay tuned for our recipe’s and guide to creating medical marijuana edibles. A great alternative to smoking cannabis and a wonderful solution for those who cannot smoke.
Basic cannabutter popcorn recipe:
• Freshly popped, hot plain popcorn
• 2 Tbsp or more (to taste) of Cannabutter
• Salt to taste
• Melt Cannabutter over low heat in a small saucepan or in the microwave oven checking not to burn it. (Have fun licking the bowl
• Pop the popcorn using your favorite method either stovetop or microwave
• Place the hot popcorn in a large bowl.
• Drizzle the melted cannabutter over the popcorn, sprinkle with
This version of popcorn tastes great just with the cannabutter and
• Sprinkle popcorn with 1/3rd of a cup of finely grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of paprika and ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper (leave out if you don’t want heat) and toss through hot